La La Land Rose Hat Marci



What a fun week at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends we are going to have!  La-La Land is our Sponsor of the Week!  And my almost all of my DT has been coloring!  You will want to join too get a special discount and see all the fun and inspiring designs for La-La Land.


Here I used Rose Hat Marci and made a tag card.  Unfortunately, the banner has been discontinued from La-La Land but I still use it and it is one of my Favorites!  There is also a really lacy border die. I am really sorry but I can't remember who it is from.  And the heart die swirl is a Memory Box but I couldn't find anywhere to link it to (Memory Box doesn't sell to the public)  So see if your local store can order it for you.  

I will be back this week with more La-La Land!
xo,


Comments