Whimsy February Release - DoveArt Studios Now Available Thru Whimsy!


Whimsy Stamps is excited to bring DoveArt Studios Stamps to the store!

What a kick off!  There are 25 DoveArt Stamps to choose from at the Whimsy Store.  I am pleased to have accepted a position on the Design Team for Whimsy.  Here is my kick-off post.





DoveArt Stamps are deep etched red rubber to give you clean sharp lines with all the fine details when you stamp them.  You can look forward to seeing DoveArt Stamps in my online classes.  You can visit PassionatePaperCreations.com in the mean time. 

Here are the Color Palettes I used for each design:



Thank you for stopping by today and I will be back with more Whimsy Stamps!!!  Until then,





Comments

Linda Simpson said…
These are stunning, I do love birds and flowers! Stunning colouring as always.
Hugs
Linda xxx