Sponsor of the Week - LDRS Creative




Hello and welcome back to Passionate Paper Creations!  Hey, guess what? LDRS Creative is this week sponsor over at PPC and Friend Facebook Group.  You can save big on the entire store.  You know what that means? You can get 25% off Creative Basics Dies!  I know right!  

Ok...So...here is how my Monday has gone.  Wake up with hubby and send him off to work as his first day with his new promotion.  I was so excited for him and he was grinning from ear to ear.  Then I started cleaning the house.  Well after 3 hours of cleaning the downstairs I had enough!  I will do the upstairs tomorrow.  Not that our home is messy....I just need to mop, baseboards, blinds, inside windows...blah, blah, blah.  Ok, yes...I am a freak.  So as I am cleaning, I get this idea!!!
And you see it above!  I think this is my very first card made that I did not color.  It only took me 20 minutes.  I think it is adorable!

Here are the dies I used and they can all be found right HERE!  (remember to go to PPCF to get your discount and code!)

Thanks for stopping by!  Dorinda has something special for you tomorrow!


Comments