Thanksgiving Decoration with Creative Basics Pierced Ovals

Welcome to Passionate Paper Creations!

Shelley here to share with you a very quick and simple table setting idea with Creative Basics Dies, Basic Pierced Ovals


I have used: Basic Pierced Ovals 

I simply cut a 6" x 6" piece of cardstock, scored it at 3", adhered my decorative paper front and back and then lay the 1/2 oval easel card maker die on the scoreline and ran it through my die cutting machine.  Voila, I had a free-standing place card base to decorate for the Thanksgiving table!

Simple but I think great to dress up the table.

Image from Angels Hearts and Memories Fall Bundle, Thanksgiving Pilgrim (coloured with Copics); Hershey Kiss Turkey from my friend Brenda Quintana

More details on my personal blog.

Thanks for visiting today and hope to see you over in the Passionate Paper Creations & Friends Facebook Group! 




Comments