Spreading Joy

Hello! Welcome to Passionate Paper Creations!
Lysa here with you today and I'm thrilled to be sharing a card I made using Creative Basics dies and this adorably sweet Holly Poinsettia image by a PPCF sponsor, Conie Fong Art!


After coloring her with Copic markers, I die cut the image (and the aqua piece) using the Fancy Rectangles & Layers die set, stamped the sentiment and adhered both die cut pieces onto my card base with another sheet of coordinating patterned paper. I finished off my card with some sparkle with the red glitter washi tape and holiday sequins!

Copics used: 
hair: 100, C3; skin: E000, E00, E21, R01, clothing: BG02, BG05, BG07, R17, R37, R89, R81, R83, R85, Y32, Y35, Y38; boots: C1, C3, C5; poinsettia/pot: R17, R32, R43, R35, W1, W3.

Thanks for stopping by &
 we look forward to seeing you at the Passionate Paper Creations & Friends Facebook Group



Comments

No Worries said…
My go to florist for everything. Was a line during the cold valentine’s day weekend (got my flowers) but it's to be expected. Guys from this Flower Delivery Near Me work hard and diligently through it all.