Basic Cutting Edge Borders 1

Welcome to Passionate Paper Creations!

Shelley here to share my latest creations with you using some of the Creative Basics Dies.


 
Whatever would I do without those borders?!  I love the Basic Cutting Edge Borders 1 as I love to keep my cards simple and if using a large image (as I just can't seem to pre-plan a card design lol), they just give my card that extra zing and dimension when combined with some decorative paper.  They are my go-to die and rarely out of my reach [grin].

Also used: Basic Stitched Flags on Tangled Angela

Images from Angels Hearts and Memories and other dies and embellishments from my stash.

Coloured with Copics on Xpress-It Blending Card.

More details on my personal blog.

Thanks for visiting today and hope to see you over on the Passionate Paper Creations & Friends Facebook Group.  Lots of fun and inspiration 24/7! 

 

Comments

Glenda de Heide said…
Beautiful card!

Hugs Glenda