Power Poppy On The 5's - New Release


Welcome back to Passionate Paper Creations!  This is Rhea!!!
It's time for Power Poppy to have another digi release!

This Image is called Apples In Season



Seriously who wouldn't love a fresh ripe apple right off the tree!
This was a great image to color with my Copic Markers.
We live around so many orchards I can hardly wait for all that
comes with apple picking time!  I think Apple Cider Slushies have
become my favorite!  Don't say gross, like I did until you have one.
The problem is...you want more!

There are so many different kinds of apples.  Which means you could color your image in many different ways.  What about green apples, or yellow apples with a touch of peachy red to them?

Here are the colors I decided to use.....feel free to pin and save!


But wait!!!  Want to see more inspiration from the team?
Allison Cope
Cindy Lawrence
Julie Koerber
Kathy Jones
Katie SimsMarcella Hawley
Stacy Morgan
Cheryl Scrivens
Rhea Weigand-hey that's me
Debbie Olson
Barb Walker
Nancy Sheads


Thanks for stopping by and I will be back soon with more inspiration!  I hope you enjoy my Design Teams Inspiration here at Passionate Paper Creations!  Don't forget to join Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook Page!



Comments

Kathy Jones said…
WOW - these apples are gorgeous!! Love the depth of contrast and shadows, perfectly framed with apple green paper!
Stacy Morgan said…
WOW... Thud goes my mouth. This is gorgeous! These applies look so real and good enough to eat. Gorgeous coloring!
Rhea Weigand said…
thank you Stacy and Kathy!!!
Corinne said…
OMG WOW!!! this is just stunning!
hugs
CherylQuilts said…
Wow, Rhea, I love your amazing coloring and especially love your shadows! Stunning, and I love the DP and the great doodled border! Love it! Hugs!