Blue Sea Illusion, Ching Chou Kuik image

Welcome to Passionate Paper Creations this is Corinne and I am here
 to share Creative Basics dies and


First I cut 25 of the smallest Stitched flag die


the I gently folded it over and glue together

the put glue / tape on back of image and started placing them where I wanted them..
then I used Pop dots to keep the dimension.  


For the bow I did the same thing using two of the stitched flag die for the tails, do not bend them over... used 2 folded over for the bow part and a button for the center. Used my white pen to make stitch marks on the button. 
Copic Markers
E000,00,11,51 BV20
B32,34,37,39
BG11,13,15
N10
YR12,15,18
YG11,63,67
White Jellyroll pen




Comments

Conniecrafter said…
That sure makes for some very pretty framing of the lovely image!