All Aboard

Hello All, Dorinda today to share this gorgeous image by DoveArt Studios.
 
Using:
Creative Basics - Stitched Flags
Creative Basics - Basic Background Builders I
DoveArt Studios - Train Depot
 
I just love how rustic this turned out.
 
 
 
copics used:
Train: R89, 37, 32, Y28, 26, 21, 100, N8, 5, 3
Building: E79, 71, 29, 81
Trees: G24, 85, 95, 93, 99
Dirt: E71, 70, 34, T1
and as a little treat, I've got a tutorial showing how I've used the Creative Basics Dies on this Card.
 
Big Hugs,
http://rinchak.blogspot.com/2016/06/all-aboard-for-all-my-secrets.html


Comments

Bunny said…
Nice card. Love how it shows the phone lines with the insulators. Beautiful coloring.
Christine L said…
This is just so stunning Dorinda! Brilliant colourwork..

Christine x
Great scene and the coloring is magnificent.
Davi said…
A beautiful image and stellar coloring!! The cogs are so perfect with the train, I love this one :)