A Stampendous Potted Mouse

Good Morning, Dorinda here with a little cutie from Stampendous.
So sweetly called

She's looking quite Cozy.


 I really had fun making this one. The image was so fun to color.
After I colored her up, I realized the I could make an awesome flower just like here out of the Creative Basics Basic Pierced Oval.
So, I ended up incorporated the whole thing around the flower.
Using the two smallest dies from Basic Pierced Oval I attached the two with the tips toward the petal end. Then trimming a piece from Basic Background Builders I, I created the flower center.

Sentiment is from the Beary Mice Set
I've also used the large flag from Basic Stitched Flags to cut out my image.
I just love the way it edges my images

Copics Used:
Pot: E79, YR27, 14, 24, 12
Vine: YG99, 97, 95, 93
Flower: B66,63,61
center: E79, Y38, 35, 32, YG03
Mouse: C6, 3, 1, 0, R00, 01

 


Comments