LDRS Creative - Looking Gorgeous


Hello LDRS Creative friends!  Today I'm featuring one of the NEW All Dressed Up Rubber stamps called, Looking Gorgeous.


I used the half oval from the Pierced Ovals set to create the easel card pop up you see in white then added an accent layer under the image.


I used Copic Marker colors, BV31, 01, 34 with V00 as the highlight on the dress.  The skin is E50 51, 21 and 13.  The hair is E79, 57 and 51.  I added details with the purple Multiliner. 

What a simple sweet image and you could use them in so many versatile ways and colored in various mediums. I hope you enjoy today's inspiration.
Thanks for swinging by and you could find the NEW items over the LDRS Creative store.



Comments

Davi said…
Oh my is this SO So BEAUTIFUL!! So feminine and sweet, I love the way you used the tall ovals standing up.