Girls Night Out


Hello Passionate Paper Creations Friends!  Rhea here and Today I'm featuring one of the NEW All Dressed Up Rubber stamps from LDRS Creative called, Girls Night Out. These are available at 7 Kids College Fund. 

This time I did her in bright and happy colors using the Lawn fawn Paper which is also available at 7 Kids College Fund.


Also from LDRS Creative is my new die line, Creative Basics!
I used the  Basic Pierced Ovals.
I used the half oval from the Pierced Ovals set to create the easel card pop up you see in white then added an accent layer under the image using LDRS Die Guilded Doily.  I cut this shape into 4 section to create corners.
Note: all LDRS Dies/Creative Basic dies emboss as well as cut which makes for much nicer details.

Thanks for stoping by today, 






Comments

Davi said…
Love the plaid and pink and green with the fun image!! Great easel card :)