Wendy's Kisses - LDRS


Hello, Rhea here today to bring you a little CandiBean Inspiration for LDRS.  Here is Wendy's Kisses.  There are so many adorable stamps available from the CandiBean Collection that you just have to see!  So just have a look by clicking HERE


Creating Clean and Simple is the trend.  However, I find it difficult at times.  I keep wanting to add more details and layers.  Clean and Simple designing isn't as easy as it looks...LOL.  I think I am somewhere in-between but getting the hang of it. 

Here are the colors I used :)  enjoy!   I also used a white and blue Kirarina Wink Pens, Multiliner in black, BG10, and Yellow Spica pen to create the border. 


I will see you soon for more inspiration.  xo




Comments

Beautiful card! Love the colors and layout!!
Donna said…
Fabulous Rhea. I love the attention you give to every last detail. I do faux stitching lines on almost all my cards but I've not done one similar to what you did on this card. I love it! :-)