Nevaeh Tutorial on Hair and Folds


Hello friends!  Today I am sharing one of my most favorite Saturated Canary Stamps with a little something special....A quick and easy step out tutorial on how I colored the hair and the dress :)


I'm more inclined to create a little "glow" in the highlight areas vs. just leaving white when it comes with reds.  I think it is a little softer looking.  I also tend to use E's to deepen the R's as this is closer on the color palette and more subtle than using gray's.  There are many different techniques when it comes to Copic Markers.   I always encourage people taking my classes, "Learn as many different techniques from different Color Artist as you can."  This will help you to develop your own unique coloring style.  




Comments

Lisa Lara said…
Absolutely gorgeous Rhea and thank you for the tips!
Magda said…
How beautiful !!
Thank you for the great tutorial.
Have a nice day!
Magda
Kerri said…
Gorgeous and the tutorial is awesome..thanks!!!
Patti Willey said…
Wow was just admiring this hair coloring and then scroll down to find a tutorial! Stunning!
Linda said…
Thanks so much for sharing, this is gorgeous!! Your tutorial is so helpful, really appreciate it so much !! Merry Christmas to you and your!!!
Becky said…
Stunning card and awesome coloring. Thanks so much for a great tutorial.
nancy carroll said…
Gorgeous coloring, thanks for the tutorial.
Charmaine said…
Beautiful Rhea. Thanks for the tutorial.
Julie said…
I love your tutorial Rhea! It is easy to follow and very clear. Great job!
Kathi said…
This is fabulous! Thanks for doing a tutorial!
This is so fabulous, thanks for the tutorial.
Gramma said…
Thanks for sharing Rhea... between Jenn, you and Colleen, my head is spinning with techniques.
Hugz,
Gramma
Scrappyline said…
So so pretty and useful. Thank you :-)