C.C. Designs New Release Preview


C.C. Designs is releasing new images this week!
They are fab!  Here is Flower Pots Lucy with Happy Day Sentiments
Make sure to visit the C.C. Designs Blog today, Tuesday and Wednesday for sneak peeks.
The images will be available Wednesday :)

This is is actually a really cool TAG CARD.  I learned how to make it from Tim Holtz Blog.
Lots and lots of ribbon used.  It's all heated so it shrives to look vintage and shriveled.  
I also used my favorite new paper, Maja Designs which I got from C.C. Designs :)
Of course it is all colored with Copic Markers.
Here is the color palette....


My Etsy Store will be opening soon! 
This design as well as many of my other favorites will be available for purchase.
Look for an announcement soon :)




Comments

Desire Fourie said…
Oh wow what a stunning little project. Just adore the wonderful textures and the cute image.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Unknown said…
Oh my! Love your ideas! The little gal in her rain boots to cute!!!