Hello, Rhea here today NOT sharing a card :) This is a CERAMIC TILE......
I had the pleasure of spending the weekend with Jen Lowe recently. She shared tips on working with tiles and lots of other yummy things!!! But I can only do one project at a time.
Here I took what I learned but put my own spin on it.
- I airbrushed the tile with E78 and BV29 with the heaviest inking on the outside edges.
- I heat set the ink to insure it was completely dry.
- Stamped CRR184 Silent Night with Staz On.
- I had to stamp a few of the branches along the blank edges to fill it in.
- Again, I heat set to insure it was dry.
- Using "Creative Medium" from Imagine Crafts I brushed a 2 medium coats in each direction. The medium caused the Copic Markers to react by streaking. WOW....this was cool so I brushed it in the direction I wanted the ink to go. Perfect effect for a cold winter sky! Let dry.
- Dab VersaMark on small random areas and sprinkle Shabby White embossing powder by Stampendous.
- Repeat VersaMark using Stamp and Bond and Chrystal Micro Glitter.
- Finish by sealing project. You can use spray varnish or Modge Modge. I'm not going to use this as a coast but will set on small easel for decoration.
I have another project next week...BUT...I have a full step out tutorial and a totally different look. See you then :)
Have a Blessed Thanksgiving Holiday